SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dorry2

Anyone own a Sherril Spring Down or Comfort Down Sofa?

dorry2
17 years ago

I cannot decide which way to go for a new sofa and loveseat (have never owned a loveseat, and never much cared for them, but this room is crying out loveseat and sofa due to shape of the room, longer than it is wide).

I have found fabric and have narrowed down the sofa, but now I am confused over the spring down vs. the comfort down cushion. I have Hickory Chair spring down in my home - several chairs and two sofas, but am told the feel will be slightly different than the Hickory Chair. I have tried the Sherrill in a local store and the comfort down feels slightly sofer than the spring down. I would think the spring down, becuase of the springs and the down feathers, would be a slightly softer feel. Help, your opinions and input are much appreciated. I have to decide which cushion option to order. Does anyone own a SHerrill spring down and/or comfort down cushion? Are you happy with the purchase and has it held up over time??? I really need to get this ordered soon. I will be obsessing forever if I don't make a decision.

Comments (2)