SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mthomas_30

Anger and Unforgiveness...

mthomas_30
14 years ago

My condolences to everyone on this forum on the loss of your loved one.

An idiot with color blind issues could not tell that she had a red light and crashed into the car my mother was in. My mother was essentially crushed and died at the scene but was not pronounced dead until she was at the hospital where they tried saving her but to no avail. She was pronounced at 11:50a on Wednesday, December 23rd 2009; my 31st birthday(I just realized that I was 31 as I wrote that statement.) The "idiot" has stated that she had the green light and was going only 20mph but witnesses stated that my mom and her friend had the right of way and that the woman ran the red light. I'm angry at the woman for taking away the most beautiful person in my life and for not admitting she was wrong and not apologizing for her stupidity! She still insists that she was only going 20mph and that she had the green light. I have not had a chance to speak with her due to legal procedures but the moment I can one of the things I will tell her is that she will never be forgiven by me and hope the image of my mother's face haunts her for the rest of her life! I want her to always remember the woman she killed every time she spends Christmas with her daughter and that my birthday and Christmas are ruined forever because of her stupidity.She is the cause of my pain and the void that I feel where my heart should be.

Comments (7)

Sponsored