SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchencrazychris

SO confused about flooring for sunroom !!!

kitchencrazychris
15 years ago

I've read through misc. posts re: flooring for sunrooms, read rec. on the Web . . . have had VARYING do's and don't from misc. flooring people around here . . .

and I'm just plain confused !!!

We have a sunroom, not temperature controlled . .

slab floor, windows/doors on three sides, it is roofed, not glass. The windows are all dual-paned, glazed with sun protection. The sunroom is connected to our home. Southern Ca., so not HUGE temp. extremes. Thought I'd really hit on what I wanted . . . a Pergo wood plank . . . PERFECT look for the room !!! Rec. by a designer I'm working with . . . the people that put in our sunroom said laminates are used all the time . . . yet, the flooring place I was working with, said they'd put Pergo in, but wouldn't warranty it. Rec. going with a fiber floor, which I'm not finding anything I'm 100% crazy about. They also suggested Konecto, which seem to have some negative reports. I don't really want to put in tile.

Don't want to deal with anymore grout around here, plus I don't want the expense of tile, since the majority of the floor will be covered by an area rug.

Any "seeing the light" ideas for me ??? Any input ??

Anything will be so much appreciated !!!

Thanks in advance !!!

Chris

Comments (4)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio