SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cjs1985_gw

Another Leather Sofa Question

cjs1985
12 years ago

Before posting let me say that I searched through the archived threads and I did learn a lot from previous posts such as the difference between full top grain and full grain leather. It also seems that the consensus is that Leathercraft and Hancock Moore are the brands with the best reputation and that people have said less then desirable things about brands such as Natuzzi and Flex-steel. I appreciate that in order to purchase a quality leather sofa I am going to have to be willing to spend upwards of $2,500 and I am willing to do so, I'm just not willing to spend the $7,000+ that a Leathercraft would probably cost me. I also have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for (a more casual sofa made of dark leather with pillow arms and overstuffed cushions) So my question is this...if Leathercraft is a Mercedes and La-Z-Boy is a Pinto, what brand would be a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord?

Bottom line I'm looking for a quality, albeit not top of the line leather sofa that is more reasonably priced then the premier leather sofas.

Comments (9)