SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

Your Favorite Apps for Iphone, Ipad, et al

User
10 years ago

I haven't seen one of these in awhile, so I thought I would share some new apps I like very much. One is workflowy, a killer list app recommended by someone on this very forum---martinagal. It's phenomenal!

Other relatively new apps:

Tunnelbear / this is an overseas vpn connection....make netflix think you are in Canada or England and get a whole new set of movie choices

Avios keep track of points on several airlines in the one world alliance that convert to avios... more convenient than checking separate sites

Rite Aid probably all pharmacies have this... refill your prescription by scanning the pill bottle.

Air Login Turn your ipad into a second screen for your laptop. In a pinch, this works pretty well.

Some old favorites:

Sonos turns any device into a remote control for the sonos wireless sound system... this is a wonderfully useful app for visitors, too, they can control music, alarms, radio channels from their own phone in the guest room when they download the app

Mint best quick financial snapshot out there, and I have used both ms money and quicken (which actually bought mint a few years ago)

Dropbox for syncing data between apps and programs and between different OS platforms.

I use lots of others on a regular basis--- Fandango, ebay, cardstar (keeps all reward cards digitally), etc.

Would love to know which apps are your favorites and why :-)

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022