SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

What to pack for this wild trip?

Sueb20
10 years ago

This trip has been booked forever, but I've hardly thought about it until now -- we leave in a month for a trip that includes Sedona (brief, one night); Grand Canyon (south rim, 3 nights); Bryce (2 nights) and Zion (2 nights). Then, one quick night in Vegas, just because our flight leaves from there very early in the morning to go home, so we're getting there the night before.

Now that I look at what I've written, it's wrong. Maybe it's 3 nights in each park. Anyway, it's a total of 10 nights. And 5 people (3 kids, ages 12, 17, 21). We need to pack as light as possible, and I need to check and see if there are laundry facilities somewhere in the middle -- because it would be ideal if we could wash everything in the middle of the trip.

For those who have been -- what are the "must bring" items, besides cameras!? How hot will it be? Will the nights be cold?

We're not doing serious hiking, but obviously will be doing a lot of walking. Would you bring anything other than normal, comfortable sneakers?

Any other tips would be great.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH