SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
changeling_gw

Cutting Colesterol the easy way, hopefully!

changeling
16 years ago

There is a new way to cut it! It's by using a new product called "Res-Q 1250).

It is basically "HIGHLY REFINED" fish oil. Normal fish oil contains way to many contaminates!

Mine was starting to inch up the ladder so my doctor put me on Lipitor, then dam near every other type of similar drug.

However I had adverse reactions and had to stop taking them all.

Then a doctor/friend I know recommended the above because he couldn't take the drugs either. His Triglycerides had gone to over 1200!!! After 3 months taking the above he is now normal!

By the way at that level you could literally see the cholesterol in his blood (his words), I absolutely trust him!!

Now. I could write another 10 pages of things about it but I won't because I am not a doctor and you wouldn't believe me anyway. So, I suggest (strongly) you go to your doctor and give him a copy of what I said. Then you can get it straight from someone in a position that you will possibly believe.

Yes I am taking it and have till about March 15 till I go for another check, if interested I'll let you know.

Oh, my personnel doctor also uses it and now several of my friends!

I might add if you are taking Lipitor or the other type drugs and want to know how the side effects come up, just ask.

Change

PS. If your intention is to post a derogatory reply, remember I said ask your doctor!

Comments (8)