SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
twotzus

Need Help Smaller Scale Urban Modern Line

twotzus
18 years ago

Hello all,

I really need some help. I am looking for a line or collection of smaller scale dining in an update Mid Century Modern, Modern Urban, Metropolitan, or whatever else one calls such a look. I really like this set (Tribecca) by American Drew, but I really do need a smaller scale china or display cabinet. This one will fit on the one wall alloted, but it would take up the whole wall, I am really looking for a smaller piece, say about 50 to 54 inches wide. I am not looking for top of the line heirloom pieces, but neither do I want cheap. Is anyone familiar with American Drew? Is it pretty good quality? I know nothing about it and cannot find a retailer near me that has a sample piece of any American Drew collections. I have to tell you that it's been about 12 years since we made any major furniture expenditures (other than kid and teen) and I am shocked at the poor quality of what I am seeing out there. And I am having a hard time finding that "updated classic" look that I want. I have looked at Lexington, Bernhardt, Century, Drexel, Henredon etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I love this lookor something similar:

American Drew Tribecca>

Comments (10)