SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathielo

H & M sectional sofa

kathielo
16 years ago

I'm researching a H & M sectional sofa that we priced out locally. We were floored by the price but loved the way th floor sample sofa felt and the quality of the piece. I am thrilled to find so much info on this forum about H & M.

So here are my questions....We looked at the Downes sofa, I think, and the woman said she can get it in a sectional. The phamphlet she gave us doesn't have the Downes sofa in it but the Downes sectional is there. She quoted us a left and a right arm quarter as well as an individual piece to make a three seat sofa. In the book the Downes sectional only seems to have the Left and right arm quarters that meet in the corner. The frame doesn't seem to allow for a third piece. Anyway, the price she quoted us for Antelope Harness was $11,000. This was a 40% off price supposedly. Overall the size was 100 x 135. Is this a reasonalbe price? Would I do better buying from NC?

Dcollie, I'll bet you'll have the answers....Where are you located? Our furniture shopping options are limited in NE PA.

Also has anyone ever bought fromm Boyles in NC. Are they reliable, etc. They deal in H&M and I was considering checking them out but never bought from NC before. Is it worth the savings?

Thanks, Kathie

Comments (2)