SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dcollie_gw

Smokin' Hot Deal on Hancock & Moore Austin Chair

dcollie
16 years ago

Just got a call from H&M Sales Rep this morning. There's an incredible deal on an overstock from Hancock and Moore thats just too good to not tell about. I have to preface this by saying this is the first time ever I've had a call like this, its outside the norm. Its limited to stock on hand only. I'm excited about this as I get emails all the time about "Let me know if there's ever a H&M piece thats affordable to me". O.K, now there is.

The 8132NB Austin Chair in Cavalier Dark Blue leather ONLY (this is a stationary chair, not a recliner) is being fireballed-priced at less than half the normal wholesale on the Town and Country grouping. This is a supple, Class 2 hide, not an inferior 'teaser' leather. The ottoman is at regular prices.

How much? Argh. Well, I'm flirting with the TOS rules here, but if no one complains then I think it will slide through.

This chair at regular Town and Country Prices in the same hide sells at many stores like mine for $ 1,275.00. Call and ask your local dealer. With this fireball inventory clearance I can see these selling at $ 639.00 each. Basically its a Two for One. Add in an ottoman, even at regular price and you have a really great set for not much outlay.

Supposedly there are quite a few available, but who knows? A large dealer may snap them all up at any time. Like they say, when they'e gone...they're gone.

So for those of you that always wanted some H&M at La-z-boy prices, heres your chance. Any color you want so long as its Dark Blue - Do a pair and revamp your family room or library, etc. The link shows exactly the chair in the hide we're talking about, ottoman at regular prices.

Duane Collie

Here is a link that might be useful: Austin Chair in Cavalier Dark Blue

Comments (16)