SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zshopper_gw

Kentucky Derby -here I am!!!

zshopper
14 years ago

Hi friends, First I want to thank all of you for your input in helping me choose a dress, it really helped. My dress is perfect and I cant wait to wear it, although it is supposed to rain so I might get drenched. We arrived in Kentucky by 10 am and went straight to Dee's. I finally got my hat, what was I thinking that I would not be able to find one in this town. I think you will all agree on my hat choice once you see it. It is a Audrey Hepburn hat, but it has a headband inserted inside it so it sits on my head comfortably and I wont have "hat hair". It is black, slanted to the side, with a large ivory bow in front, I had them put a couple of yellow orchids in front (small) and wispy black feathers and one large feather from one side to the other. It looks so nice. Oh and I bought the pink hat I emailed to you, looks nice and I bought it as is. I am going to return the other pink one I bought in Macys when I get home. You all made this job finding all these outfits easier than not as I was going to get chiffon and ALL of you were right. I am comfortable and happy and by the way Mission Impazible got the 14 post which is great, he now has to win!!! Thanks again. Mary

Comments (12)