SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susans02_gw

I could really use some advice re: Domain furniture & Chapter 11

susans02
16 years ago

Long story short...I had ordered a piece in Nov. to be delievered in Feb. Just found out Domain filed Ch. 11. They said I woulnd't get the piece, so I sent a written credit dispute to the CC is Used (in this case, the Domain Store charge card). Well out of curiosity, I contacted the manufacturer of the piece (I was able in the past few days find out who it was). Gave them my PO# - low and behold, the piece has been completed and and is sitting at their warehouse ready to go out. Should I call Doamin and see if they can still get it to me, or cut my losses w/Domain and deal w/pursuing the charge back on my CC? I know Gallahan's in VA carries the manufacturer so I can get it through them at a later date.

Weird thing was the manufacturer was like, "Well we can ship it out to you but we can't ship residentially only to a place of business. So, you'd need to arrange to get it to your house from a buisnmess drop off location." They're just going to send it to me? I've already paid for delivery and set-up to be done by Domain. I don't want to deal w/that..it's not by any means a small piece of furniture.

This is a new experience, just trying to fiqure out the best way to deal w/this...

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!