SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
polly929

Can anyone recommend a great family resort in the carribean?

polly929
13 years ago

Last year we took the family to Disney, and Continental overbooked the flight, we took the next available flight, which was the next morning, and received 4 travel vouchers for $400 each. We were planning on traveling to Italy to visit family, but the sky high costs of airfare for a family of 5 the tickets will cost $9000, and to be honest, I am hesitant to take a transatlantic flight with 3 small children. So we've agreed to go somewhere closer, and since our 10th wedding anniversary is coming up this year, we'd like to go someplace tropical.

We are looking at one particular all inclusive resort in Aruba. But I decided to post here to see if anyone had any recommendations. The one drawback with Aruba is there is no swim with the dolphins experience and my daughters ages 5 and 7 are very eager to do this.

Also when looking online, it looks to me that all the rooms say up to 4 people. What am I supposed to do with my 3rd kid? They say we need 2 rooms, but my children are too young to stay in a room alone, and I don't want to split up the family.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Comments (6)