Daily Vitamin that promotes energy

boystown

Can anyone recommend a good daily vitamin that provides nutrients and energy? My DH and I are in our 50's and have a busy lifestyle. Thanks

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

Many people take Centrum or Centrum Silver.

Save    
kathy_

I told a lady at the health food store I was having trouble sleeping and she asked what I was taking. Turned out to be the B-12 giving me energy. Take them in the morning.

Save    
boystown

Kathy----thank you for your response which is very timely. I started taking B-12 and it is amazing how much better I feel. I have so much more energy and I believe that my attitude is better in these trying times. Hope you are sleeping better. I have that going on too. We are going through a stressful time right now which is effecting me all over. Thanks again

Save    
kathy_

You are very welcome. If you are in a low sun climate take some vitamin D too. I am a lot happier while taking the D and B-12. Hope your stressful times are soon over.
Yes I am sleeping better than before. Thanks, Kathy

Save    
marie_ndcal

Before you take anything, get a complete check up with your DR. I did and found out I was low on Potassium and Vit D. Because I live in a norther state it is very important to check this. Also if you are on meds, that is important because some herbs etc conflict with certain meds.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design 10 Ways to Design a Kitchen for Aging in Place
Design choices that prevent stooping, reaching and falling help keep the space safe and accessible as you get older
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Boost Your Energy With Natural Light
Abundant natural light saves electrical energy and can lower energy bills, but the best benefit may be to your own energy and spirit
Full Story
Green Building Zero Net Energy: A Hardworking-House Term to Know
Homes that consume only as much energy as they produce by renewable means are a goal for builders. Learn what ZNE means for you
Full Story