Anyone have a manual treadmill...?

don_na_na

Do any of you have a manual treadmill such as the EZ Walk Treadmill from QVC?

If any of you have a manual treadmill, would you please tell my how you like it? And give any advice you have about purchasing one?

Which is best, manual or automatic?

Don_na_na

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bonilyn

I have one from way back.....The Jane Fonda Treadmill. It is a good alternative to the very expensive motorized treadmills. The fact that mine folds up, also helps. The difference (and its a big one) is that it takes a lot more energy to manually move the belt. Your workout is much more intense. Keep the underside of the belt well lubercated with WD-40. My came with a music cassette that helped keep me motivated. If you have no time for the gym and don't want to shell out thousands for a professional one, then the manual is the way to go.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bbaird

I have one. It's really rough on your joints. It takes alot of pounding to move it. You should wear VERY cushy shoes

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Offices The Cure for Houzz Envy: Home Office Touches Anyone Can Do
Borrow these modest design moves to make your workspace more inviting, organized and personal
Full Story
Green Decorating Easy Green: Cut Electricity Use With 15 Unplugged Home Devices
Crank up the energy savings, courtesy of household items that come into power the old-fashioned way: manually
Full Story
Home Tech Does Your Home Need an Operating System?
New technologies hope to unify the lawless frontier of home-automation products. Would they work for you?
Full Story