SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zoesmom_gw

Collagevideos.com

ZoesMom
22 years ago

This is a great website for ordering exercise videos. They have a huge variety of videos including many which aren't available in stores--such as Leslie Sansome's Walk Away series. They will also send you a catalog. What I have found great is how they describe each tape for you. They categorize them into three categories: Aerobics, Muscle Toning, and Stretch , Yoga & Tai Chi; indicate whether it is for beginner, intermediate or advanced users; tell you how long the video is--even breaks it down into a timeline of segments (warm-up, aerobics, toning, cooldown, etc.); and lists the top fitness magazines' ratings of these videos.

They have a section of specialty videos including ones for kids, pregnancy, seniors and special health issues (back pain, arthritis). There is also a selection of workout equipment--steps, body bars, balance balls and a great selection of workout music to order.

I've never had to wait more than three days for my videos to arrive after ordering. They state they usually ship within 24 hours. I think you will be pleased with their selection and service!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Great Workout Videos

Comment

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville