Help, need exercises for flabby legs..

Karen_sl

Losing weight really good at this point and walking 2 miles a day. But, I have rhumitoid arthritis and my knees are hurting...bad.

Are there any great videos or excersises aimed at legs?

I have lost 20 pounds and have 50 more to go...

Karen

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gantty

swimming is the best for you...go for it

Save    
tombrooklyn

Knees hurt? Then swim. Keep up the good work.

Save    
sinead

Winsor Pilates Buns & Thighs DVD targets the legs all from lying down, mostly on the side, leg lift type exercises.

Save    
jenn

Can you ride a bike? A stationery bike might be good for you, it strengthens and tones the leg muscles which support the knee. Easy does it at first and increase tension gradually.

Save    
tombrooklyn

Eliptical machine puts less stress on knees. Biking and/or roller blading might work also.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Pets 6 Ways to Help Your Dog and Landscape Play Nicely Together
Keep your prized plantings intact and your dog happy too, with this wisdom from an expert gardener and dog guardian
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect 10 Tips to Help You Put Off Procrastinating
Blank page staring at you? Look it in the eye, then vanquish it in 10 only slightly meandering steps
Full Story
Decluttering Downsizing Help: Choosing What Furniture to Leave Behind
What to take, what to buy, how to make your favorite furniture fit ... get some answers from a homeowner who scaled way down
Full Story
Comprehensive architectural services for high-end residential new construction & renovations. Services include... Read More
By developing both the design and build processes simultaneously, xerØ group aims to ensure that the outcomes we... Read More