SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
young5344

Upset at Curves

young5344
20 years ago

Has anyone who goes to Curves heard of this: First of all I am in my late 50's and do enjoy going when I am feeling up to it. I won't go into all the details as to why I have not made it there (both personal and health reasons). They have called my house 3 times and left a msg. You know the we miss you msg. Today I called them and told them not to keep calling that I will be there when I get there. It wasn't a nasty call just one to inform them I would be there when I could. Why do I have to tell them anything about why I am not there. Who do they think they are? So tonight at 7:30 pm the owner calls and tells me to send in a doctors note so she can stop the draw of my monthly fee. Now keep in mind I have never asked for them to do this. Also keep in mind the draw is happening in 2 days. How could any fax stop it even if I wanted it this late? Also insisted I write down their fax number so the doctor can fax in a note. Gee our we back in school??????? Also if he they don't get it can they call because sometimes doctor's offices don't get to it. The more I thought about it the madder I became. So, I faxed off a letter to the corporate office telling them of this. I figure if they did it to me they are doing it to a lot and we wants that. I'm sure they are losing members because of it. I for one will probably not go back now.

Comments (44)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!