SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kel3_gw

Turkey neck-help!

kel3
11 years ago

I have been lurking here for a long time and I have to say, you all have the best advise and tips! So here is my issue--my neck looks awful! I am in my late 40's and these last 2 years, my neck has aged terribly. This has always been my trouble area in that I have one of those profiles where my neck starts from the end of my chin and goes straight down--hard to describe except that I don't have the pretty definition from a chin that juts out and creates a definition between neck and chin--does that make any sense?

In the last 2 years, I have developed terrible neck wrinkles. Not the horizontal ones (have those too), but actual vertical wrinkles AND a turkey neck! This has made me look even older than I am! Ha! I should add I have very very dry skin but have always used heavy moisturizers and have always moisturized my neck as well. I am currently using some of the Olay products for aging but nothing has worked great and absolutely nothing has improved my neck area or helped it fom getting any worse!

I should add surgery is not an option at this point and also that I am of average weight. Do any of you have any recommendations on things I could try?

Comments (21)