SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
garnet150

gang? burglary and animal abuse

garnet150
20 years ago

I was burglarized last month. A few days later, the neighbors came over. During our talk, they told of their own burglary, and said they COULD'NT prove it wasn't their son! I think it was. There was an incident where these people were gone for the weekend, and their son and friends were out yelling and making other noises, at 3 am. I called cops and reported them. Next thing, I get broken into, door kicked open, and frame and screen also need replacing. There have been rocks, golf balls, and other assorted trash found all over my yard. A few weeks before the burglary, someone was throwing rocks into my patio. In trying to figure out where the culprits were, I decided they were behind a brick wall in another yard. They were throwing the rocks to terrorize my 17 pound dog. She is in a fenced yard, and is no threat to anyone. There have also been rocks thrown into the window of my front bedroom, where the computer is. Funny thing, I can never spot anyone, when I look out. But in trying to figure it out, where are they when they throw the rocks, they almost have to be next door. I'm wondering if I should report this to police or gang squad or try to talk to the parents? I think the parents would want to know if this was being done to us by their kids. I'm almost as upset over the burglary and the loss of all our jewelry, gun and camera, as I am about them terrorizing my little dog. Can you nice folks give me some feedback on talking to the parents? Thanks.

Comments (6)