SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

March Healthy check in

3katz4me
10 years ago

Hi all - I haven't checked in much lately so thought I'd get things going for March. Last time I checked in I think I mentioned I was in kind of a funk - just unable to motivate myself to exercise during the week. Nothing much has changed on that front. I haven't given up though and I'm still religious about the weekends. Quality of my diet went to hell in a hand basket starting over the holidays. Not a good time of year for a sugar addict. Then in February I was at a company sales meeting for a week with three squares a day. Not good for my see food eat food mentality. Only redeeming thing about that fiasco is that I did manage to do my yoga routine 3x while I was there. Now I'm back in the land of sub zero temps, ice and snow. I did get out for a walk last week when the roads were pretty snow covered rather than one big icy mass.

I'm getting back on track with better eating and have lost a couple pounds over the last couple weeks. Need to lose five more and I've gotta' get back to more frequent exercise though for that to happen.

On a mental health front I've gotten busy and getting some things done that have been on my to do list way too long. So getting out of my winter slump. Arranged some get togethers with friends including having some people over for dinner tonight. Removed border and painted the bedroom at our weekend lake place. It looks SO much better. Getting estimates today to get wallpaper removed at home including some that's been here since we moved in 22 years ago. We only have a tiny bit of carpet left in this house but I picked out some new stuff to replace what's still here after over 22 years.

Overall life is good though and I enjoy every day - just trying to make each day a little better. Can't wait for spring!! What's up with everyone else?

This post was edited by gibby3000 on Sat, Mar 1, 14 at 9:58

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County