SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cas66ragtop

DO NOT hire this guy!

cas66ragtop
12 years ago

I think this could be classified as a "paint" post, but the "home disasters" definitely works too.

I saw this story and thought it was funny. To the victim it wasn't very funny, but now that he has survived.......in time it will also be a funny story even he can tell.

If you need painting done around your house, you may want to think twice before hiring this guy!

herald-mail.com

Frederick man charged in medieval battle ax attack

By The Associated Press

1:01 PM EDT, August 3, 2011

FREDERICK, Md.

A Frederick painting contractor has been charged with slashing an employee in the forearm with a medieval-style battle ax.

Andrew Scalera, 44, faces a preliminary hearing Aug. 24 into the incident early Monday morning. He didn't return calls to his home or business Wednesday.

The Frederick News-Post reported that the victim told police he was doing some paperwork at Scalera's house when Scalera accused him of stealing quarters from his bedroom.

The man said he denied the allegation but Scalera became enraged and choked him. He said Scalera then went back to his bedroom and returned with the ax.

He contends Scalera hit him with the weapon as he was trying to spray him with pepper spray.

Court records state the 2-inch gash chipped a bone in the victim's arm.

If this is the most damage this guy can inflict with a battle axe, I really pity the guy when he gets to prison!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!