SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gypsy5k

need help connecting tv to all the extra devices

gypsy5k
17 years ago

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me connect our tv to our cable dvr, a dvd player, and a vcr via an rf modulator and a switchbox. I have spent three days trying to figure it all out. The tv is an RCA model F25216WT it only has a coaxil connector in the back that is why I have the rf modulator. The cable dvr is from Time/Warner cable and is a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300. The DVD player is a CyberHome CH-DVD 300. The VCR is a Mitsubishi HS-U500. The RF modulator is a TERK. The switchbox does not have any labeling on it to identify it. It has three input a/v connections in the back for three different devices. It also has an output a/v connection, two coaxil connections-one for in antenna and one out to tv. There is also an in a/v connections on the front. After being without the tv and cable for three days my husband is getting antzy. We babysit our grandchildren and they are getting bored playing games with poppa. I have managed to get the tv/cable to work but that is it. The cable company won't come out because it isn't their responsibility to hook everything else up. Can anyone help with this please?

Comment