SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanny2a

Any opinions or experience - Restylane or Juvederm injections??

nanny2a
12 years ago

I have a consultation Thursday with a local plastic surgeon who was highly recommended by some friends of mine. I'm 60, and have, in recent years, developed some very noticeable wrinkles along my upper lip line, at each corner of my mouth and some in the lower cheeks that really age me. My appearance has always been important to me, and the wrinkles are hard to overlook. I realize that having injections may seem vain and self centered to many. That's your opinion - and I ask that you respect mine, in that I personally feel it's an individual choice that one makes when they choose methods to help minimize the affects of aging. I exercise, eat healthily, and have done all I can to keep myself in good physical condition, yet this is one thing I've not been able to control.

What I'm curious to find out is whether anyone has had any experience with any of these anti-aging injections, what their experiences were, and what the results were, and were they satisfied with the work done. I know there was one GW member here last year who talked about her eye lifts, but I couldn't find the thread. If you've had work done, and are not opposed to talking about it, please share your experience.

Comments (22)