SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharoncrafts

Ideas Ideas Ideas (Long)

sharoncrafts
18 years ago

Here are some last minute, quick and easy gifts....

With paint pens, decorate any plastic container with flowers, designs, whatever. I made all of the in-laws Rubbermade containers to store their Christmas decoration in. I purchased the containers and with paint pens, decorated the lid only with Christmas decorations such as snowmen, lights, ornaments, etc. For my nieces and nephews, I decorated the lids with their name and what they were interested in, sports, school colors, animals. These are so quick and easy.

Another gift I made for neighbors and hostesses was to purchase plastic containers from the $1 Store. The ones I bought were three, one inside the other. Again, with the paint pens, I decorated one with Happy Holidays and holly, one with Merry Christmas and Christmas boughs and the other said Happy New Year and had a snowman. Inside the containers I placed chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate bark and cookies that I had made. I don't have time to bake so I have an extensive No-bake recipe book that I made. I made my mother-in-law a set of wine glasses by painting flowers and vines on the glasses.

If you have a person on your Christmas list that likes to craft, either print out or write all of your crafts ideas and place in a binder or recipe box. What crafter wouldn't love new ideas?

Have any newlyweds to give a gift to? write out or print out all of your favorite recipes and make them a cookbook. I did this for friends of mine and added little notes on each recipe, like "Grandma's favorite" or "if inviting me over for dinner, double the recipe, I love this".

I figured since I get alot of my ideas from you, I would share some of mine >^..^

Comments (6)