SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teched_gw

Wolf wall oven owners--willing to weigh in?

teched
16 years ago

Like many others here, I can't decide between the Miele and the Wolf for my electric wall oven. I have been leaning toward the Miele because there are no complaints (other than price!). Wolf seems to have some issues with hot controls? Also fan noise seems to both some people.

I have looked at both ovens in live hookups. It looks like the Miele is more functional. Neither seemed to be very noisy or warm to the touch.

I'm no chef, but I cook for a family of 5 and we are the house were everyone gathers for the holidays and big family dinners. Plus, somehow I turned into the house where my teenager's friends like to hang, which means I often cook for a couple of extra kids. That said, I am attracted to the idea of being able to stick a thermometer in a roast, type in the weight, hit "Go" and get a perfectly done piece of meat. My daughters love to bake, and I do like to play gourmet on occasion and whip up fun things like soufflé and pie.

I can tell that I will get my wish list met if I go with the Miele, but will the Wolf do it too? I kept telling myself the Wolf was out of my price range, but today, the quote I received was about the same for a self cleaning Miele ($3700).

Anyone willing to give me their opinions?

Comments (8)