SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raebutt

Oven choice...Grinding teeth! Wolf M vs Miele, model choice ??

raebutt
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I am doing a total gut on my kitchen and buying everything new including cabs! i thought I knew what I wanted ( Sub/Wolf refrig, range top, oven) then I started reading this site and discovered all the issues with Wolf oven crazing and Miele oven temps. No recent posts on either so not sure if these issues are still prevalent or resolved.

The Miele oven has 3 different versions and I don't understand the differences! The sales man is pushing the Miele 6780 BP2, but that is the only model they displayed and it was not live so I couldn't check the controls. I cook from scratch and do not need Master Chef or fancy interface.

Was originally going for 2 wall ovens and a microwave but now considering a single convect oven, speed oven above it and a warming drawer to the right of rangetop below counter top.

Any advice as to configuration and appliance combination regardless of brand would be helpful. Anyone with Wolf M or Miele oven purchased in the past year that can weigh in on performance and model?

Comments (85)