SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anele_gw

Long time no chat!

anele_gw
14 years ago

Most of you probably do not remember me, but I am an on again/off again poster who loves this place!

I've been so busy . . .in the last 4 months, we remodeled a bathroom because we HAD to (I'll have to show before and after pictures), had a baby (we named her Niamh, pronounced NEEVE, in case anyone remembers my baby-naming thread), I got a job, and 2 weeks ago, my husband got laid off. It wasn't due to the economy, but a court ruling against Microsoft. Sigh. My job is only a part-time thing, as I'm home with my 4 children during the day and do my work when they are in bed, so cross your fingers my husband gets a job soon! Even though we aren't living in my dream house or anything, I'd prefer not to lose it. (I still have a lot of decorating ideas!)

In the meantime, I'm doing everything I can not to worry, and I have taken up sewing. I bought fabric to make curtains for my LR months ago, and have been working on little projects to gear up to make them. I made some curtains for the hallway so I'm getting close to feeling ready!

Thanks for reading. It's nice to "see" you again!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz