SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1401217

Made it to Penzey's - Thanks for Recommendations!

User
15 years ago

Almost missed my opportunity to make it to Penzey's in Arlington, MA yesterday. We were delayed at Logan, but DH convinced me we should try to make it before closing - if only to dash in and get some of the much touted cinnamon.

I ended up having 35 mins. to browse & shop. Was so glad I had printed out the GW post where I had asked for the "must buys" and had it in hand. It felt like that Supermarket Sweep show as I dashed around and picked up the items I knew I really wanted.

Then I had about 25 mins. to browse and sniff and just enjoy the place. It was smaller than I had envisioned, but chock full of merchandise that was nicely displayed. The staff was helpful and friendly - even near to closing time on a Sunday! I will definitely be going back. DH is planning a trip before next spring to stock up on all the grilling spices.

After the diet splurges we enjoyed over the holiday season, we're getting back on track with our healthier eating plan. Having these flavorful spices on hand will make it easier to prepare delicious foods with less fat & salt. Perfect timing - Thanks all!

Comments (6)