SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ldg4511_gw

who makes the best appliance package?

ldg4511
13 years ago

We are going to be building a home in the spring and will be in the market for a complete lineup of appliances. I stopped at a local store the other day and the salesman gave me brochures for ge, maytag, whirlpool, frigidaire, and electrolux, and said that they all make good products that we had to decide which style we liked best. I was wondering if there was one brand that might be on top of the others in quality for they're overall lineup or if one makes a better oven and the other makes a better refrigerator, etc. We don't have an exact budget nailed down yet, but there will be one. We are looking for ss appliances, a large capacity french door refrigerator, we have not decided yet on gas or electric range/oven, and we want a wall oven/microwave combo. We would like to go with one manufacturer to keep the styles the same. Except for the washer/dryer. I am sorry for the lengthy post and I know I am asking for a lot of information, I just want to be able to make the right decision when making a purchase of this size. thanks

Comments (13)