SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newhome4us

Help with plan and window placement-pictures attached

newhome4us
12 years ago

We have our plans complete but I am starting to worry it's just not right??? What is everyone's thought on Master Bedroom Window placement. For the purpose of having decorating options? And the Kitchen layout...since we have 10' ceilings in the Family and dropping to 9 in the kitchen and that weird angle on the outside wall up on the ceiling ( thinking that may be very noticeable))...how should I lay the kitchen out...we are thinking of changing to no angle type bar area like it shows and cutting the wall down to half the side and having it a half wall part the way also--trying to open it up ??? And do I really need that big of a pantry...I am thinking of cutting off the left side but leaving door where it is...and adding cabinets in the cubby area for breakfast room side making it a bar or hutch cabinet area for dining since this is our main dining area. As I am thinking I don't want the formal dining room...making that a formal living room since I already have furniture for it????Any suggestions?

traditional exterior design

spaces design/small>

spaces design

spaces design

spaces design

Comments (5)