SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelhuck_gw

Critiques requested for my pencil drawn plans, please!

kelhuck
12 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm so nervous just to be typing this message up! :) I have a set of plans that I have been working on for a few months, and I feel like I am finally happy with them. Would you mind taking a look at the first floor and giving me your opinion? I've learned alot from this forum, and I've tried to keep these lessons in mind as I developed the plan.

A little about us- we are a young family with 4 children (ages 7 and under), might end up with a 5th child someday. I also foresee a grandparent joining us sometime down the road. We are the primary holiday hosts on both sides of our family, and entertain friends frequently, so I'm excited to have a larger kitchen and multiple seating areas.

The house will face South on a hill on almost 6 acres in the Midwest. It will be a simple farmhouse exterior- nothing fancy. We hope to build the house with SIPS.

Please forgive the rough pencil drawings, and the fact that I couldn't figure out how to merge the drawings together. The plan was drawn on graph paper, with 1 square = 1 sq ft.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

{{gwi:1509554}}

{{gwi:1509555}}

Comments (9)