SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

Viewing IM graphics in IE/Yahoo mail

bestlawn
17 years ago

Last month I was able to view IncrediMail stationery when opening my mail from Yahoo mail client. This only lasted about two weeks and I'm now back to not being able to see them. It was really neat for that time even though they weren't exactly in IM form and they changed the view of the email. For example, some made the standard words (From, To, Subject, etc.) larger or smaller and also changed their positions (just like in IncrediMail), depending on the graphic. Plus it took them a few moments to load but they were there in plain view. Hey, I have a witness! LOL

Anyway, does anyone know why suddently I was able to view the graphics (letters, stats) and why now I am again not able to view them? I'm not really sure I recall properly, but I think I had downloaded an IE v.6 update. (I know I absolutely did not install v.7.) Even so, the update would still be on my computer and functioning. I just don't understand what I did wrong or rather what I did right LOL to be able to view them and now I can't.

Hope I explained that well. I'm running Windows XP.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is anyone else running IE able to view IM letters from Yahoo mail?

Comment