SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan23_09

still trying to download window 7 help!!!

jan23_09
14 years ago

I need SERIOUS help, im about to throw my computer against the wall. I recently posted a message asking help to try to download window 7 to my laptop. I was FINALLy able to download the ISO file but once it finished NOTHING happend, excep a file titled X15-65733 appeared, when i clicked on it a program called CyberLink Power2Go popped up, apparently a dvd burning program. It apparently wants me to burn a DVD, but a DVD of WHAT!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!I contacted Digital River the site i bought it from, but replied with the following message:

Thank you for ordering from the Windows 7 Student Offer online store.We understand that you are having issues after downloading your product.We apologize for the inconvenience; unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with technical support issues such as installation at the Windows 7 Student Offer online store. Please contact Microsoft for assistance with the product you have purchased.

Microsoft Wont help either, their customer service is horrible!! If anybody here can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments (6)