SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

WANTED: A Huge Apology

brenda55
17 years ago

I have run into some unexpected situations since Thanksgiving and my cookies will not be received by tomorrow. In fact, they will be mailed either tomorrow or Saturday.

My mother (400 miles away) became critical in a matter of minutes right after Thanksgiving and I had been with her for a couple of weeks and then back and forth a couple of times. Thankfully, she is stable but still in the hospital. AND on one of my trips from her house to the hospital, I hit a deer going 75 mph and totalled my car. Thanfully, Aleksi wasn't with me and I wasn't seriuosly inured, just banged up and had to put arm in a sling. My cousin who also lives in SA, whom I am close with, her husband isn't expected to live more than a day or two and this is totally unexpected and she is here by herself and I need to be with her. On a wonderful note, my daughter is leaving Colorado and moving here to SA and I am trying to get flights, rental trucks, etc. My house looks like a Christmas store after a fire sale with carp every where and nothing near to being complete.

I am so sorry that my plate is so full, but sadly not with any cookies I have made for the exchange. I have received two wonderful packages from Debbie and Linda and they are awesome and made my family believe there actually may be a Santa Claus!

Brenda

Comments (14)