SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaysd_gw

What Bosch / Thermador / Gaggenau appliances should we consider?

kaysd
13 years ago

DH and I plan to remodel our kitchen soon. His mom works for a BSH company and she can get a discount on appliances. Her discount for Bosch is 30-40%. She is not sure of the discount for Thermador, Gagg or Siemens. I need to give her a list of possible appliances from those companies for her to get prices.

We are looking for an induction cooktop, single 30" convection wall oven, microwave / speedoven combo (I'm not sure BSH makes one of those; I may buy another Advantium if they do not look too funny together), refrigerator, undercounter wine storage and dishwasher. We do not need to buy all our appliances through BSH, but if we can get a few good ones with a nice discount, that would be great.

I am interested in the Gagg induction cooktop with the control knob, although we will also request prices for the Thermador units. I am also considering the Thermador Freedom columns or 42" built-in fridge. Are the Bosch or Thermador wall ovens any good? I doubt we can spring for the Gagg oven, even with the discount, plus the side opening door, while cool, makes it harder to pair with an Advantium. I have seen mixed reviews on Bosch dishwashers, but are there models worth considering? (We need a very quiet DW with flexible loading capacity.)

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations