SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinch_me

x post from kitchens Kenmore Induction Range Sale

pinch_me
14 years ago

I saw the Kenmores and the GE today at my "local" Sears. No Samsung in town.

The GE has 4 hobs and a warming hob. They were spaced nicely. The oven racks slid in and out just fine. I didn't notice any sharp edges or corners on the oven door. I didn't like the vent holes in the top of the oven door. Controls on the back. They looked easy to understand.

The Kenmore freestanding has 4 hobs spaced a bit too close together for my taste. Controls on the back looked easy enough to figure out. The oven racks slide easily. There are no vent holes in the top of the oven door.

And, TaDa!! the Kenmore Slide in. Perfect in every way except the price ;-( Oven racks slide easily and the door doesn't have any sharp edges. The 4 different sized Hobs are spaced more to the outside of the top leaving a nice landing space in the center of the cooktop. All controls are on the front. There is a lock out feature. I noted a "proof bread" and a "slow cook" but didn't get it examined. The only thing I didn't like, but it isn't all that important, is vent holes on the top of the oven door.

Sears will have a sale Nov. 15 6-9pm only. 20% off Kenmore appliances plus 10% V.I.P. savings. They'll do it again Dec. 6. The saleswoman I talked to said that's the best deal Sears does. It still makes my slide in $2696.39 with tax. That's a LOT of money to me!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!