SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaun_gw

I Have a Box!!

shaun
18 years ago

My mailman just put a box in my garage!!!

Going to go open it now...........

Comments (22)

• susie_que
    18 years ago

YOU ARE A BIG TEASE!!!

Now hurry up and report back!!

Cheers!
    Susie

• RuddMD
    18 years ago

Wow - that's a big one!

• shaun
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ok! Wow! first of all, BIG thanks to my pal Nancy for the awesome swap box! Squeals of delight could be heard all through my neighborhood I'm sure!

This is everything unpacked

The first thing I noticed was a couple of magazines; How did you know that I love magazine??? I got Traverse Northeren Michigan's Magazine, Northern Home & Cottage magazine, a little Traverse Area Visitor's Guide!

Next was a kitchen set made of microfiber! I love these! The colors are perfect too! And candles! Swan Creek Candle Company Crumbie Bakes, in Heavenly Hazelnut scent. How cute this is! Beeswax candles with really cute bees on the tops and a spiced pear candle in a jar.

Then a Zyliss does it all spatula,A silicone potholder (much needed) and the cutest pair of tongs you ever did see!

OH my - fudge. I love fudge!! Can't wait to taste this!

The next gift about knocked me over. I was SO surprised to get this!!!! Nancy you are so sweet. She bought me a "boat motor" remember Emeril? It's a Braun Multiquick Handblender! Can you believe it????

Nancy also sent me Cherry BBQ Sauce and Cherry Jalapeno Salsa from Chrry Republic! She also included some homemade Peach Pepper Jam, apricot jam,and some peach jam with brown sugar and rum! wow!

Here is everything!

Nancy thank you SO much for all the terrific, wonderful, much needed and much wanted gifts~ Hugs to you!

• compumom
    18 years ago

Wow Shaun, quite a haul! You'll love that stick blender, no more burning yourself when you attempt to puree hot foods in batches in the blender!LOL!
    I'm very envious, the fudge and the homemade goodies sound wonderful. Nancy you did good!

• lowspark
    18 years ago

Great swap package!! That stick blender is one thing I don't have! And I love the idea of putting local magazines in the swap -- I never think to do that! Great job Nancy!

• Carol Schmertzler Siegel
    18 years ago

What a great box, nice going, Nancy! You'll love the stick blender, makes a quick job of pureeing! The cherry sauce and salsa and all the jams sound delicious! Enjoy it all, Shaun!

Carol

• susie_que
    18 years ago

WAY TO GO!!!!

I love my stick blender!!
    I didn't know you could get attachments??

I am curious about the rum in the jam.....never heard of that one before!!
    I bet it won't be long till we see "cosmo" jam??

Nice package....comgrats!

Susie

• riverrat1
    18 years ago

Reeeeeaally good box Nancy! Fudge and homemade goodies galore, some of my favorite things.

Enjoy your wonderful box Shaun!

• stacy3
    18 years ago

peach jam with brown sugar and rum........sorry I'm stuck on that...mmmmmm. what a beautiful package you put together, Nancy!!!

Shaun - have fun with that stick blender - it looks awesome!

Stacy

• annie1992
    18 years ago

Shaun, I knew about the blender, na na na na na!!

Nancy's jams are all very good, you'll like those a lot and the microfiber kitchen stuff looks like it just feels good.

Enjoy it all.

Annie

• wizardnm
    18 years ago

Hey there swap buddy... Glad to see it got there so quick. I was worried that the fudge would go stale or melt if they didn't hurry. Now you are officially a "fudgie". I really didn't do a theme, just some stuff I hoped you'd like.

It was really funny when I got my swap from Sid and there was a stick blender in mine also.....I already had yours at that point. I guess we can learn to use them from each other. Actually I've already used mind numerous times. One of those things that once you have it you wonder how you got along without it.

Enjoy, my little "fudgies".

Nancy

• kent4489
    18 years ago

Shaun, Fabulous gifts! OK, I've had one of those stick blenders for maybe 15 years and have used it maybe twice. Think I'm going to have to pull that out and whip something up (ooohh, hope DH doesn't read that!).
    Nancy, Great swap gift. Yum! Yum!

Jayne

• jimtex
    18 years ago

Shaun, my wife just bought that exact boat motor to make shakes with. I used it last weekend to work over some marinara I made and it did a great job. If I could just get it to conjure up some peach jam with brown sugar and rum I would call it the perfect kitchen tool. Very nice package Nancy!!

• trixietx
    18 years ago

No frogs?

Nancy, what a wonderful package. Cherry Jalapeno Salsa, that sounds so good and the Peach Pepper Jelly, I have made raspberry and cranberry, but not peach.

Shaun, you will love the stick blender and the silicone pot holder. Enjoy all your goodies!

• shaun
    Original Author
    18 years ago

The fudge is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RuddMD
    18 years ago

Lots 'o' nice stuff! Cherry Jalapeno Salsa sounds wonderful!

Stick blenders seem to be very popular - I'll have to add this my list of *must-have's*.

Shaun - enjoy!

• RuddMD
    18 years ago

Lots 'o' nice stuff! Cherry Jalapeno Salsa sounds wonderful!

Stick blenders seem to be very popular - I'll have to add this my list of *must-have's*.

Shaun - enjoy!

• craftyrn
    18 years ago

Great selection of kitchen gadgets--you'll get lots of use from those --love the selection of homemade goodies--

• User
    18 years ago

Oh Shaun, what a great gift box. Full of so many wonderful items. I must admit thought that it is the fudge that has me feeling a little jealous. LOL!. We use to stop at Murdicks and pick up fudge on our way home to the Sault. You are going to find a lot of uses for the Braun stick blender.

Well done Nancy.

Ann

• teresa_nc7
    18 years ago

Stick blenders are the greatest things since "sliced bread!" I've been making smoothies this hot summer: vanilla yogurt, milk, a frozen banana, some berries or peaches, and buzzzzzzzz away, pour in a glass, hmmmmm......and they do quick work to make a smooth pureed soup!

Love those homecanned goodies! Great swap box, Nancy!

Do not eat all that fudge a one sitting, Shaun!

Teresa

• JessyFeldm_speakeasy
    18 years ago

pssst Shaun you can keep that stick blender by the bedside I know a couple of other 'attachments'

And I knew it was coming your way too (oops bad pun)

• stacy3
    18 years ago

oh, where is that little emoticon that is just looking down and shaking his head?......Jessy, Jessy...you do crack me up.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm