SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrtimewise_gw

We're very pleased with our Bosch SHE68E15UC installed Oct. 2009

mrtimewise
14 years ago

Just wanted to post that we really like our Bosch SHE68E15UC dishwasher. We bought this version of the Evolution 800 Plus series with the detailed LED status display because we wanted to see the wash time remaining. As it turns out, this model not only tells you on the high resolution LED display how much time is remaining, it also displays the mode the dishwasher is running in as well as the steps it is taking at the start of the cleaning cycle to optimize the cleaning.

The water softener works great, too. We have about 35 grains of hardness (600 milligrams/gallon). We used one box of Somat water softener salt (about 1 lb.) in a period of one month. I'm going to start using Morton System Saver II salt from now on, rather than the Somat brand. I've investigated the Morton System Saver II salt and called the company on the telephone. I am convinced that the Morton System Saver II salt is clean enough for the application and is of a particle size that will work fine. I'll save about $9 each month this way.

The dishwasher is essentially dead quiet in my installation. We ran the dishwasher during a dinner party and no one even knew it was operating while we we standing in front of it.

Glassware and china comes out sparking clean.

Comments (12)