SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

Help with 46' counter depth frig... planning remodel

remodelfla
16 years ago

I'm relatively new to this site and spend waaayyy too long scouring all the helpful posts in the appliance and kitchen forums. Please help me with some suggestions for a 46" counter depth refrigerator. I love the french door look but not married to the idea. I just figured out a way I can reconfigure some of my existing cabinetry, eliminate one piece, and get a substantial counter depth frig. Probably not necessary since my youngest son will be moving out in a couple of years and it'll be the two of us. However, I love love love having family and friends over and look forward to the days for married sons and grandchildren. We plan on staying in this house but you never know. I will be replacing all my appliances, adding an island which will contain some yet unknown brand of 36" induction cooktop, double wall ovens where my current pantry cabinet it... I'm not chaning the footprint for my sink or dishwasher, just replacing the DW. So... to start, I'm thinking about which frig. I have a budget, maybe 25K total, but that will have to include all the applicances and the cabinets/island/built-in bar I"m adding. Is this a pipe dream or can I do this for this budget? Kinda have champagne tastes and a beer pocket I'm afraid. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I think your all amazingly helpful!

Many thanks in advance,

Elyse

Comments (15)