SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homechef6

Very Happy with my new BlueStar

homechef6
15 years ago

In spite of some very unhappy postings about BlueStar Ranges on this site, I went ahead and traveled 40 miles to attend a BlueStar Demo at a very reputable, high end Home Appliance store last week which showed me first hand all its exciting features in action. The open burners wowed me and the infrared broiler action is super. The options in venting and burner configuration were tops. I even called BlueStar to check on a couple of factors and was rewarded with instant answers from very pleasant folks. Key to me was purchasing from a longstanding local Appliance Store (closer than Demo store) with direct connection to the local BlueStar distributor. This store customarily utilizes independent Installation and Service folks of 30 years experience. My model 30" RCS range was delivered still on its pallet in perfect condition. The installers were meticulous in uncrating and removing the oven door and burners/grates, etc prior to moving this heavy range into my kitchen. These fine gentlemen even READ the Installation document. They had to move both gas and electric lines to conform to BlueStar's requirements and handled both efficiently and neatly. Bottom line: My BlueStar is in and working perfectly. Last night I prepared long cooking Polenta, a Bolognese meat sauce and baked a Rum Raisin Rice Pudding. Simmer was a thing of beauty, Sear was restaurant quality, and the oven exact. I am ecstatic and so glad I persevered in purchasing a range I had long coveted. Here's to BlueStar!!

Comments (7)