SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alison_col

CraftyRn is all that!

alison
16 years ago

I didn't mean to create drama -- I discovered my box Monday morning, and posted it had arrived -- but I hadn't had a chance to unpack -- and post -- until now.

Unlike the races tonight, it's no contest -- Diane's box is a winner! And so much appreciated, Diane; thank you so much.

Here's the big picture:

{{gwi:1461007}}

Lovely, lovely things. You're so right, Diane; I love fresh herbs and I love my garden, and I don't have much of it. So the little pot-belly herb planter will sit quite nicely on my kitchen table -- and summer well on the back steps!

And the "unique little" set of dishes is so perfect!

{{gwi:1461010}}
I'm set for dinner a deux, ala chinois with a pair each of noodle bowls, spoons, dipping sauce dishes, and stainless steel chopsticks. They're lovely, Diane, and perfectly proportioned. And one of the best things about setting a table for one or two is I can mix and match to my heart's content.

And the cookbook... ah... the cookbook. I'm venturing into jams and jellies, but -- I have a small kitchen and small appitite, and this is perfect. Every recipe is geared toward producing a few on pints, and ingredients are measured in cups, rather than bushels and pounds. That, plus the detailed instructions, make it perfect for the neophyte. And the recipes -- Spiced Fig Jam, Tangerine Lemon Jelly, Pear Apple Ginger Marmalade -- are perfect for the gourmand!

Thank you so much, Diane -- it's a wonderful package, and I love all of the elements. They're perfect!

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville