SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thirdfrt

Microsoft Publisher 2003 Question

thirdfrt
15 years ago

Hello,

I have Microsoft Publisher 2003 with WinXPSP2. I made a card in Publisher and emailed it to my sister and myself. I sent it to myself to see if it would open correctly and it did.

She does not have Microsoft Publisher and she got the message that it couldn't be opened and to go on the web to see what she could find that would open it. Something like that. Anyway Microsoft popped in and offered her a free trial version for Microsoft Publisher 2007 with an option to buy.

My question is this: Is there a free program out there that would open this Publisher file that I sent to her?

She can't afford what Microsoft is charging for it. When I purchased my computer I wanted publisher and didn't realize I didn't get the package that had Publisher. I ended up buying it because I use it a lot and it was over a $150.00 at that time. I won't make that mistake again because now I know they have several different packages of Microsoft office and only one or two offers Publisher.

Anyway if there isn't anything out there that will open the publisher file then she will just have to delete it and I will have to find another way.

One more question: Is there another way that I could send it to her? I thought I could copy and paste it but, I was unable to do that unless there is something I am overlooking.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

thirdfrt!!!

Comments (2)