SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulsm

flash player question

paulsm
13 years ago

I used to be able to pull up the street scene when I was using Google maps. Now I am getting a message that I need to have flash player version 10 or later installed.

I went to the flash player web site and downloaded version 10.1. I thought this was one of the most complicated updates I have gone through but I finally made it through to a message from flash player that it was successful. However, when I went back to Google and tried to pull up the street scene it once again told me I needed to install version 10 or higher.

There was one moment in the installation that I had to click on the firefox message to allow the installation to take place. One odd thing was toward the end of the installation flash player told me that the installation would complete once the conflicting firefox program ended. I brought firefox down and then got the successful installation from flash player.

When I pull up the control panel and click on add/remove programs flash player is listed but has no data or info on it. Also, on my download screen I see previous versions of flash player but not the 10.1 download.

Any suggestions as to what is wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments (2)