SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelntx_gw

I am going to need this board the next few months!

kelntx
16 years ago

DH is a start up engineer with a semiconductor company and he knew this was probably coming but he has to leave town. He has been able to stay in Austin the last 6 months or so with only have a few trips away. His job is normally 100% travel but he has been helping a company here in Austin. Anywho, they are about to be done installing equipment until Dec. and DH is leaving for three months! Sooo, I am packing (yet again) to put everything in storage and DD and I are going to stay with my sister. DH is so sad he is going to be missing so much as far as the house goes, DD soccer etc. He hates being away from DD (and me of course!). So, I am sure I will be asking a ton of question as things come up with the house. I sure hope y'all don't mind. We are going to try and get most of the big items picked out before he leaves. He will be able to fly home one weekend a month so that is good.

I was feeling a bit overwhelmed a minute or so ago. I thought that the next I packed up it would be to move into our new home. Oh well! At least it is all going in storage and won't be so bad to move into the house. I guess I better go pack. *sigh* Thanks for "listening"!

Comments (7)