SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ckmayer

Cambria quartz cost

ckmayer
11 years ago

We are starting a huge home remodel with an addition. Our contractor gave us a generous budget for our master bathroom, but because we are adding to an existing house, we know that there could be some surprises. We have picked some things out, but are still mulling over the countertops and cabinets. While going over our proposed budget, the contractor put in $2326 for a 61" Cambria countertop . I called the design center to ask the owner to please break down the price of the Cambria into square ft. I was told that Cambria does not price their product that way. This was her response "Unfortunately I am not able to break the Cambria down into a square foot price. There are many factors that go into the price besides the square foot material cost (linear feet of polished edge/cut outs,etc). If we look at other quartz products we can get close to the square foot price since that number is disclosed to me. Sorry that I cannot be of more help." I have never heard of such a thing. Then how did they come up with the estimate? We know that we will be paying more money to buy local and American made - but this price seems high to me.(even though Cambria can be more than granite) We have not looked at other countertops, but wanted to get a feel of what something like this should cost. We live in a small college town in the Midwest.

Thanks -

Comments (6)