SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lotodig

Another try.....'Warnings 88'

lotodig
14 years ago

Last wed, Aug.5th, I posted a question about what to do with and how to get rid of the "88 warnings" that show up on the AVG results.

Well I did do as suggested and the Malwarebyte scan showed nothing, everything was clean.

I tried to do the "Secunia Online Software Inspector" that ravencajun suggested, but when I tried to do the fixes that it showed I needed, it didn't change anything, even after I rebooted.

Then I was reading other posts and saw the one on Aug 6th by Bob414,"Startup Problems". Ravencajun suggested the "How to use the Event Viewer Applet". So I read all that and followed the instructions there and I did find the 'WARNINGS", with the yellow exclimation mark, I did not count but there were dozens and dozens.

Here's my question.......since I'm not having any problems with my system is there a way to delete those warnings while I am in the "Event Viewer" or does something else have to be done and each one reviewed and tended to seperately.

I have Vista so my screen doesn't show the "Event Viewer" just like the link information does.

I hope I have stated my problem clearly enough to be understood, if not tell me what I need to add and I'll try to do it.

As with all my problems presented here, thanks in advance for and help.

Comments (4)