SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
centralcacyclist

Danny in Tahiti.

centralcacyclist
13 years ago

The Dans have arrived in Tahiti where they will remain for a few weeks while repairs are completed on their engine. The diesel engine has been a problem from the beginning and was partly but not properly repaired while they were in Mexico. It failed on the way to the Marquesas. They have been able to manage without it the past few months but will not be able to sail back to Hawaii without an engine. The visa extensions they thought they secured turned out to be invalid once they arrived in Tahiti so that had to be dealt with, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Danny's blog update.

Comments (8)

• User
    13 years ago

Eileen, thanks for the update. I love reading Daniel's blog. When his adventure is over, he really should write a book.

Ann

• riverrat1
    13 years ago

I agree with Ann. What an adventerous book it would be!

Going now to read his blog.

• annie1992
    13 years ago

I also love reading Daniel's blog, and Elery has been following him avidly, says it's an adventure he'd have loved to have when he was "that age". (grin)

Safe sailing to the "Dans".

Annie

• diinohio
    13 years ago

I think he has written a book...just needs to finish it.

Thanks for the updates barnmom, what a fascinating adventure!

Di

• wizardnm
    13 years ago

Eileen, I love reading about Danny's adventure. You can even hear how he's learning about himself.
    Thank you for sharing.

Nancy

• canarybird01
    13 years ago

Eileen I love reading Danny's blog. He's such a good penman. Also love that header photo!

SharonCb

• caliloo
    13 years ago

I too always look forward to the next installment. It is truly a great adventure!

Thanks for letting us go along with him on the trip

Alexa

• jojoco
    13 years ago

I agree with everything that has been stated. It is a great read and I too am waiting for the next installment.
    What a wonderful kid.

Jo

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County