SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
auroraborelis

Summerfield - can you help please! :)

auroraborelis
11 years ago

Summerfield, your plans have been such an inspiration to me as we have gone through the planning process, and I was curious if I could get a bit of advice from you regarding the setup of a few things in our home?

I have a seperate thread titled "I need to make a few last minute changes - Help please1". Overall we are happy with the plan but we have a few concerns. We are supposed to meet with our designer to finalize everything on Friday, however we still haven't come up with solutions to these three questions.

First, we had to give up our basement due to costs, so now we need to find space for wine on the main floor, about 8x8, or space for about 4 full size wine fridges...

Second, because of losing our basement dreams, we also need to move the media room upstairs. Ideally the media room would be 14 x 21 or 12 x 15 and it needs to be behind a door that can be closed off. We also want to keep the "rumpus room" but it is currently HUGE and it only needs to hold a play area for kids (arts/crats table, etc) maybe room for a fusball table, and a small bar/kitchen area.

Finally, I keep wondering if there isn't an overall better use of space in our master bathroom/closet area.

Thanks!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!