SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karena_2009

In-progress 5 x 9 hall/guest bathroom

13 years ago

I have some in-progress pictures of my hall/guest bathroom renovation. I used Daltile Navelli White carrara look alike tiles in the tub/shower surround and a black and white plaid pattern on the floor. I have the 10 x 13 shiny wall tiles and opted to keep the look simple, clean, and modern without a border. The tub/shower surround has one niche and two soap dishes.

Since this is the "boys" bathroom I pretty much let them decide on elements and they wanted the whiter carrara look alike tile. I think I might have liked the warmer calcutta oro look alike tile, but, I do have an antique black vanity going in as well, so it should come together nicely.

My favorite thing so far is the plaid black and white tile. I saw this tile at the Tile Shop, and I feel it gives it a classical look that should appeal to both males and females.

From Tiling Projects

I thought I would share since a few of you are also considering the carrara look alike tiles for your projects.

From Tiling Projects

Coicidently, I am finally getting around to finishing the kitchen backsplash at the same time. It only took me a year to figure out what tile to use there ;-).

From Tiling Projects

Comments (4)